100 W. Fifth Street Tulsa, OK 74103-4298
What is the position?
This Network Analyst will primarily focus on monitoring various infrastructure and application systems, troubleshooting communications outages, providing email communications from IT, and coordinating IT outage resolution.
What do you need to be able to do?
- Ensure scheduled jobs complete correctly and timely
- Follow job-specific documentation and processes to restart failed jobs
- Monitor SCOM for various systems and applications
- Basic diagnostics of server connectivity
- Restart services/servers via provided tools as documented
- Knowledge to engage correct SME team for service restoration
- Monitor Solarwinds for LAN/WAN health
- Troubleshoot local site issues vs. circuit/MPLS issues
- Coordinate with carrier or Telecom and local contacts to restore services
- Communicate information on a regular basis about outages and issues to IT
- Ensure time-based communication of outage state and resolution are sent to appropriate segments of IT by severity
- Remain informed of relevant outage situation to be able to provide insight as requested from other IT members and management.
- Develop e-mail communication for All Users about outages and other IT Information
- Monitor E-Mail to the Service Desk for break/fix issues
- Provide technical support to callers with problems (afterhours)
- Facilitate, coordinate, and manage conference bridges with IT professionals to ensure core services are restored during IT service interruptions.
What are the requirements?
- Experience with Cisco
- 5+ years previous experience in a 24x7x365 IT Operations environment (preferred NOC or Infrastructure Support role)
- Experience with analyzing system and network performance using monitoring, historical, and graphical data
- Understanding of LAN and WAN internetworking devices like routers and switches (CCENT or better preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting PC software and hardware issues
- Experience working critical issues that affect many users
- Communicate information on a regular basis about system wide outages to various departments within the company
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.