Mead, CO 80504 US
What is the position?
The Multi-discipline Designer will be responsible for delivering designs and technical support for an energy company.
What will you do?
As a Multi-Discipline Designer, you will:
- Create, revise and maintain drawings using AutoCAD.
- Perform site studies, create vendor drawings, catalog data, and other duties as assigned.
- Create designs for pipeline and related facilities based on scope requirements provided by business. stakeholders.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation drawings showing location of wiring and equipment.
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings and project specifications.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in Design/Drafting, Industrial Design, Architecture, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in ACAD, CADWorx, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, ASME B31.3.
- Previous experience in the energy industry is preferred
- Experience with Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrument Diagrams, Facility Plot Plans, Electrical Hazardous Area Classifications Plan, Electrical One Line Diagrams, etc.
- Broad level of knowledge concerning industry codes.
- Experience in BlueBeam & Sharepoint strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.