Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
As an Engineer, you will be responsible for the preparation of proposals for pipeline equipment to industrial clients. This includes product/equipment selection, cost estimation, technical consultation to clients, and engineering design participation.
What are the responsibilities:
- Review engineering data, customer specifications, including Industry codes and specifications to select the most effective solutions
- Prepare and submit bid packages including proposal, preliminary drawing, data sheet, technical feedback, etc.
- Review customer purchase orders for compliance with quoted proposal, organize bid package, and outline special requirements to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Design equipment to be offered and/or select from existing standard designs for new specific applications
- Manage all aspects of the application, design, and engineering including creating/maintaining tools and supporting documentation
- Coordinate with designers, purchasing, manufacturing and QC, with kick-off meetings, reviewing approval/fabrication drawings, scope changes and technical questions
- Ensure product design is within the scope of company guidelines, by performing engineering calculations to size product/equipment accordingly, using company programs and ASME Calculations
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Experience with pressure vessel and hydraulic design
- Knowledge of API and ASME Codes (ASME Sec. VIII, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8)
- Knowledge of pressure vessel fabrication and welding, pipeline equipment and instrumentation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and computer skills
- Strong project planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment
- Ability to balancing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.