williams tower Tulsa, OK 74135
What is the position:
The Maximo Trainer is responsible for conducting on-site training for Maximo systems and processes.
What will you do:
- Implement change initiatives through training
- Conduct role-based training to ensure users utilize Maximo effectively
- Develop and organize training guides, lesson plans, and course materials
- Present training materials using a variety of instructional techniques
- Provide post-training support
- Evaluate training activities and propose changes to training as needed
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years experience with Maximo required
- 2+ years experience with Procurement, Inventory, or Work Management preferred
- Knowledge of Maximo system and modules
- Knowledge of methods for curriculum and training design, teaching for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.