One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74172
What is the position:
The Maximo Analyst will be responsible for performing data validation and data builds of Maximo equipment hierarchies.
What will you do:
- Support Maximo data build and data cleanup activities
- Assist with the interpretation of piping and instrumentation drawings (P&IDs) and perform build outs of Maximo equipment hierarchy data
- Conduct data quality assurance activities including data reconciliation/analysis within Maximo
- Ensure compliance with corporate and Maximo hierarchy data standards by performing data analysis and cleanup activities
- Prepare and upload data load files into Maximo
- Facilitate data validations
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with Maximo or related systems
- Experience with Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
- Knowledge of functional location equipment hierarchy methodology
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with Power BI preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can immerse yourself in the industry and when a new market is introduced, you seek to learn as much as you can about the topic before tackling the task at hand.