Tulsa, OK 74103 US
What will you do?
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Carry out the marketing strategy by executing initiatives and projects.
- Enhance brand recognition, grow social media presence, and develop the company blog.
- Collaborate with the Lead Graphic Designer for all projects, reporting to the Marketing Director.
- Support social media team in implementing the marketing strategy and content creation.
- Assist in managing relationships with specific influencers.
- Coordinate marketing-related events.
- Ensure adherence to the company's marketing and brand guidelines, standards, and themes.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of and experience with marketing, social media, branding, content creation, campaigns, brand planning, and media presence
- Experience with Mac systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe Design software, G-suite, GoogleAd words/SEO, and/or website building is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to evaluate and transform ideas into strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent work ethic and integrity
- Occasional travel
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You are full of ideas, think outside the box, and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.