1 W 3rd St Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and execution of B2B marketing plans and campaigns.
What will you do?
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- In accordance with demand generation goals, implement marketing strategies to drive business success
- Develop promotional materials and themes
- Understand and analyze competitors’ activities
- Organize marketing content such as press releases, print, and digital advertising
- Organize and conduct sales and marketing events such as trade shows, product launches, user conferences, etc.
- Collaborate with sales to develop marketing campaigns and an overall marketing plan
- Compile a report of marketing spend/ROI
- Design and edit graphics for marketing materials such as sales related documents, newsletters, etc.
- Utilize SEO to increase traffic to the company website and promote a strong digital presence
- Assist with the redesign of the company website
- Promote corporate sponsorship opportunities and maintain association memberships
- Reach out to target companies via email and direct mail
- Organize and maintain a corporate social media presence
- Update and maintain a list of key target companies
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, graphic design, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with B2B marketing
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience utilizing Google AdWords, BingAds, and other paid search platforms
- Proficient in writing and editing marketing content
- Oil and gas industry knowledge preferred
- IT/Software marketing and sales experience preferred
- Creative thinker who is detail-oriented and proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.