Manufacturing Outside Sales Representative
1 S 109th East Pl Tulsa, OK 74128-1624
What is the position:
The Manufacturing Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing existing accounts, as well as identifying and gaining new business in the Tulsa market and beyond. A successful candidate will be able to build relationships with decision-makers and determine customer needs.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Develop strategies and sales objectives and successfully achieve sales goals.
- Generate and qualify potential leads.
- Maintain prospect and target account lists.
- Gain customer confidence.
- Develop lasting relationships with new clients.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as industry professionals and customers.
- Participate in monthly meetings.
- Increase market awareness, market share, and customer loyalty.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred
- 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to think on their feet
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, independent and cooperative
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with various customers
You would be really happy here if:
- You are full of ideas and are always looking for new opportunities to improve the workplace.
- You are open-minded and receptive to feedback, collaborating with co-workers to develop optimal solutions by looking at assignments from all angles.