9810 E. 42nd Street Tulsa, OK 74146
What is the position?
The Logistics Coordinator will assist with order fulfillment, shipping logistics, and other administrative tasks.
What will you do?
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will:
- Process purchase orders from customers and send them to the factory or warehouse
- Enter purchase orders into the accounting system
- Send sales orders to customers for final approval
- Schedule shipping of materials
- Order supplies based on requests from staff
- Keep track of product/material inventory and make orders to maintain minimum quantity levels
- Maintain relationships with shipping companies and request quotes for shipments
- Assist with office administrative duties as necessary
What are the requirements?
- Customer interfacing experience preferred
- Experience with processing customer and factory orders
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can immerse yourself in the industry and when a new market is introduced, you seek to learn as much as you can about the topic before tackling the task at hand.