Junior IT Project Manager
Tulsa, OK 74107
What is the position?
The Junior Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects on time and on budget.
What will you do?
As the Junior Project Manager you will:
- Coordinate efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Take responsibility for the multiple disciplines in the IT function, where needed.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resource needs, and developing schedules to ensure timely completions of projects.
What are the requirements?
- This position requires candidates demonstrate the fundamental capabilities of effective planning, communication, interpersonal skills, meeting & time management, organization and coordination, and PM Life Cycle (initiation, planning, executing, closing).
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate capabilities in: project leadership, customer and stakeholder focus, analytical strength, financial management, resource management, requirements gathering, IT nomenclature, and infrastructure or application design and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Managed a project with similar characteristics: Budget of $250K or greater, 6-10 FTEs, 1-11 month duration, aggressive timeline, multiple geographic regions, multiple functional disciplines, and multiple sub-projects.
- IT Security background
- Project experience with mergers/acquisitions
- PMP certification preferred
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.