Jr. Software Developer
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Jr. Software Developer will be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance for applications.
What will you do?
As a Jr. Software Developer, you will:
- Design and develop applications for the organization
- Design and implement user interfaces
- Utilize database mapping for data migration
- Develop SQL for Business Objects reporting
- Perform root cause analysis
- Participate in weekly project status meetings and assist in training users on various applications
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of Associate’s degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with C#/.NET development
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.