Infastructure Project Manager
110 W 7th Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects on time and on budget. Coordinating efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan is essential. The Infrastructure Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
What will you do:
- Review project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of project.
- Establish a work plan and staffing for each phase of project.
- Formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project.
- Serve as liaison to both internal staff and vendors to ensure business requirements are fully understood.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel.
- Help prepare information deliverables for Project Manager Officer regarding progress toward project milestones.
- Manage and participate in ongoing integration efforts such as testing, dress rehearsals and conversion activities, etc.
- Work closely with the end users, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
- Manage project activity and determine work priorities.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, or related
- Experience leading infrastructure projects preferred
- PMP preferred
- Extensive knowledge in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of plan development and execution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical proficiency in hardware and systems software.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.
- Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading-edge technology.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Ability to multi-task.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.