Jr. Gas Measurement Analyst
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Jr. Gas Measurement Analyst will analyze Electronic Flow Measurement information and identify potential errors within gas quantity calculations. They will also work with different groups to resolve issues.
What will you do:
- Ensure accuracy with gas measurement analysis
- Work with field personnel to resolve suspected problems
- Analyze gas balance reports and take actions to resolve any errors
- Answer requests made by other departments and business groups
- Provide analytical support to field personnel
- Assist with special projects as needed
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Chemistry, or Science related preferred
- 4-6 years of measurement experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- Experience with FlowCal preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.