Jr. Business Analyst
One Technology Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Jr. Business Analyst will be responsible for writing technical documentation regarding existing processes and code.
What will you do?
As a Jr. Business Analyst, you will:
- Create technical documents explaining coding processes
- Understand the requirements and functionality of codes
- Re-Format existing documentation to fit the communication standards
- Act as liaison with outside vendors to solve computer and software problems
- Publishes instructional and training materials, specialized manuals
- Facilitate discussions with technical resources to gather requirements for undocumented processes.
- Update/maintain existing codes and document any changes made
- Maintain records and files of revisions and work
- Organize technical materials
What are the requirements?
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with writing procedures
- Ability to read some programming code is preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Experience with PowerShell preferred
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are tech savvy, detail oriented, and work well with a variety of personalities.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.