Tulsa, OK 74103 US
The Internal Auditor will assist in the performance of internal audits, preparation of conclusions and suggestions for improvement, and testing for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in order to enhance internal control throughout the organization.
What will you do?
As an Internal Auditor, you will:
- Assist in the planning, drafting, and fieldwork of various audits.
- Create detailed and organized documentation of daily work.
- Present deficiencies and recommendations based upon audit conclusions.
- Assist in the assessment of improvement measures taken by management.
- Under supervision, perform SOX compliance testing and identify best audit practices for future improvements.
- Carry out other duties as given, such as assistance in fraud investigations, resource utilization assessments, and other special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in accounting/auditing.
- Oil & gas industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of SOX requirements and processes preferred.
- AuditBoard, SharePoint, OFC, or other Financial software experience preferred.
- CPA/CIA or interest in pursuing professional certifications preferred.
- Ability to work independently and travel.
- Results-driven and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop