IT Security Project Manager
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The role of the IT Security Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the company’ s response to the most critical security issues the company faces.
What are the responsibilities:
- Lead multiple projects relay to cyber security.
- Perform security audits, risk assessments and analyses.
- Make recommendations for enhancing data systems security.
- Lead the researching attempted breaches of data security and rectifying security weaknesses.
- Formulate security policies and procedures.
- Drive teams across the company, using methods that include software fixes, anti-malware signatures, documentation, press statements, and more
- Manage weekly/monthly reporting and help prepare information for the PMO regarding progress toward milestones
- Review project plans to determine funding limitations, time frame, and staffing requirements to establish a plan for each phase of the project
- Review status reports and modify schedules/plans accordingly
- Coordinate project activities with other business units
- Work closely with end users to understand and prioritize business goals
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT related field
- Demonstrated use of PMP, PMI techniques or similar project management practices
- 8-10 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in Cyber Security/IT Security is required
- Solid understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile etc.) required.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Tools, including Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated track record of driving projects to meet business requirements on time and within budget and manage project teams to meet challenging delivery dates
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization (team member to Sr. leadership)
- Ability to drive discussions across multiple business and areas to manage tasks, resolve issues, etc.
- Strong Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities
You would be really happy here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.