IT Project Planner
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The IT Project Planner will be responsible for constructing project plans, managing project tasks, and ensure plans are updated daily across the project.
What will you do:
- Manage incoming/outgoing requests – send out tasks, receive input from project team
- Build plans and keep tasks on track
- Collaborate with various teams to construct project plans
- Integrate plans to enable milestone reporting
- Create ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Distribute tasks and perform daily plan updates
- Conduct status meetings with project team members
- Report to the hiring manager
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years experience managing large-scale project plans
- Experience with MS Project and Excel
- Strong organization skills
- Large project coordination experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.