IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Tulsa, OK 74101 US
What is the position?
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing technology initiatives related to Network Infrastructure, Network Communications, Data Center, IT Operations, IT Asset Management, Process Enhancement, and ITIL. This role is responsible for managing all phases of the IT Infrastructure project lifecycle, from initiation through full implementation.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
What are the requirements?
- 4 years + experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
- High-level knowledge and hands-on experience with Networks, Servers, Datacenters, etc.
- Experience with MS Project Professional 2010, MS Project Web App, and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple large infrastructure projects at once
- Proven experience motivating team members to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget
You would be happy here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.