IT Document Control Specialist
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the quality of Document Control services and products and ensuring compliance with E&C projects.
What will you do?
As a Document Control Specialist, you will:
- Ensure equipment files have the required information
- Ensure documents line up before scanning into the central database
- Complete pressure safety valve test reports
- Ensure that all project data documents are in accordance with the Document Control standards
- Be responsible for the tracking of vendor and contractor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle including revisions, transmittals, and distributions
- Provide back-up document control support
- Process outgoing and incoming correspondence in a timely manner
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Chemistry, or Science related preferred
- 2-4 years of engineering in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience with vendor document management
- Experience with reading P&IDs
- Experience with Electronic Data Management Systems (ProjecTools, Documentum, SharePoint, Livelink, etc.)
- Familiar with standard equipment documentation
- Familiar with deliverable management (revision control, squad checking, deliverables register, etc.)
- Familiar with transmittal and correspondence management
- Familiar with U1A forms for vessels
- Excellent communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.