IT Audit Specialist
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The IT Audit Specialist is responsible for internal audit and data analytics in all aspects of technology for the company.
What will you do:
- Lead IT data analysis and project reviews to identify and assess the effectiveness of internal controls
- Lead audit team members in the design and execution of audit procedures and ensure solutions are implemented in order to minimize control deficiencies
- Utilize technical writing skills to prepare documentation and analytical reports to summarize conclusions/results
- Work on complex audit projects and guide less experienced aditors
- Provide advice on Investigations, System Controls and Implementations, Regulatory Compliance, and Governance, Risk and compliance (GRC)
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MIS, CS or related
- 5+ years of Internal Audit experience or related
- Open to traveling up to 15%
- Strong knowledge of internal control structure, data, and technology
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley auditing practices
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, Arbutus, QlikView, ACL, SQL, VBA, EIS
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to apply general statistical concepts against data sets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.