1050 17th Street Suite 1700 Denver, CO 80265
What is the position:
The Hyperion Developer will be responsible for development within Oracle Hyperion and for supporting the master data management tool.
What will you do:
- Perform development, software patches, testing, and project reporting within Oracle Hyperion
- Collaborate with departments including Finance, Accounting, PMO, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of new software
- Assist with enhancing existing software
- Troubleshoot various issues related to financial systems
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Hyperion Development (HFM, EPMA, PBCS, DRM, FDMEE, ODI, OAC, Essbase, Calc Scripts, Business Rules)
- 5+ years of experience developing scorecards, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Experience with Oracle DRM preferred
- Experience in the accounting and finance industries preferred
- Strong skills with SQL, Visual Basic, Jython, Powershell, and MS Office (Access & Excel)
- Experience with data management using ETL technologies
- Experience with data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.