One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The HR Specialist will assist with administrative duties related to HR, as well as strategic planning and policy management.
What will you do?
As an HR Specialist, you will:
- Act as a liaison between employees and management by resolving work-related problems, answering questions, interpreting, and administering contracts
- Recommend updates to policies after reviewing them
- Ensure current policy is updated on policy and compliance site
- Ensure accuracy and legal compliance when recording performance concerns in all systems of record
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation
- Assist HR manager with gathering documents for mediating disputes and disciplining employees
- Understand organizational policy and advice managers on matters such as equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, and more
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Experience in a legal or HR environment (Paralegal, legal assistant, etc.)
- Understanding of pay-scale and benefit systems
- Understanding of hiring practices in relation to legal policies and procedures (Affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, etc.)
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can immerse yourself in the industry and when a new market is introduced, you seek to learn as much as you can about the topic before tackling the task at hand.