8801 S. Yale Avenue Tulsa, OK 74137
What is the position:
The HR Manager will be responsible for managing HR functions and ensure positive policies and practices are enforced while complying with government employment laws and regulations.
What will you do:
- Manage HR processes organization policies and government regulations.
- Manage the benefits programs and practices, insuring they are competitive, cost effective and in line with employee needs and interests.
- Will assist with instituting performance management into the organization
- Develop, launch, and coordinate annual performance development review process
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and legality of current employment policies and procedures and recommend and implement changes
- Provide council to supervisory personnel regarding employee relations issues.
- Remain current on new and existing employment HR laws and government regulations concerning employment
- Initiate annual payroll changes.
- Oversee new employee orientations
- Administer the annual open enrollment
- Conduct exit interviews to communicate benefit terminations to departing employee,
- Oversee termination and COBRA benefits administration for regulatory compliance.
- Monitor, recommend, and support staff career development and succession planning.
- Coordinate workplace cultural initiatives including, but not limited to, staff surveys, workshops, and training.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's in HR field
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP designation preferred
- 10+ years experience in HR
- Supervisory and payroll experience
- Experience in the non-profit industry is a plus
- Global labor experience and knowledge about changing labor laws is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in employment HR laws and government regulations (e.g. COBRA, FLSA, HIPAA, ERISA, FMLA) and benefits administration.
- Strong experience in basic HR knowledge like 401k plan administration, health insurance, etc.
- Experience in performance management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.