5601 E. 1st Street Fort Worth, TX 76103
What is the position:
The GIS Analyst will utilize company' s Geographic Information System and tool-set to perform various loading, analysis, and mapping, reporting type activities on several large scale GIS projects.
What will you do:
- Develop project plans, report progress to management, and assign tasks to team members
- Load, reference, and prepare data from outside providers
- Load as-built information from surveys
- Load and maintain metadata for department GIS data
- Interpret user needs into useful GIS applications
- Create and maintain spatial databases
- Perform spatial analysis
- Design and architect GIS database schemas
- Coordinate project surveys and data acquisition
- Coordinate resources to deliver on project needs
What are the requirements:
- Minimum of an Associate’ s degree in GIS or related field
- 2+ years of GIS or related experience preferred
- Proficient with Google Earth and ArcGIS/ArcView software (ArcPro preferred)
- Experience with FME (feature manipulation engine) preferred
- Experience with mobile technologies (Collector) preferred
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Strong knowledge of third-party survey software used to manage electronic survey data with CAD and GIS environments
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’ s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.