Financial Systems Support Specialist
Houston, TX 77056 US
The Financial Systems Support Specialist will be responsible for management and support of the organization's financial applications and will provide support to end users.
What are the responsibilities?
As a Financial Systems Support Specialist, you will:
- Maintain and monitor financial applications
- Provide technical/functional assistance for the financial applications
- Provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve issues
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Financial applications functionality, training, and documentation
- Monitor service request backlog
- Maintain documentation and process standards
- Complete high-level designs to meet defined requirements
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
- 4+ years experience supporting applications
- 3+ years experience with SQL and Oracle databases
- 3+ years of application development or programming experience
- Oil & Gas Industry experience (Downstream)
- Experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with .NET development or web development preferred
- Experience with Waterfield, TIPS Quorum, or Allegro preferred
- Experience troubleshooting issues across multiple systems
- Experience supporting resources performing system testing
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Able to think critically and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will probably be really happy here if:
- You are very technical, thrive in a teamwork environment, and have strong leadership skills.
- You have strong sense of personal accountability and have a history of proactively seeking out new solutions to make a technical work environment more reliable and efficient.