9323 East 21st Street Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Financial Analyst will provide an asset and liability management analysis and balance sheet management analysis by using a combination of accounting procedures and financial analysis methods.
What will you do:
- Research data from internal and external sources to analyze, validate, and present findings to management.
- Compile data for reporting
- Assist with preparing annual budgets
- Prepare budget vs. actual reports
- Prepare reports and presentation materials for management to deliver
- Provide monthly balance sheet analysis by monitoring, reporting and forecasting each possible scenario.
- Provide analysis on financial risks, performance, and strategy recommendations
- Collaborate with all staff, team members and management to resolve financial related issues.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues that may be vaguely defined but require immediate attention.
- Follow policy and procedures related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Customer Identification Program (CIP) daily to ensure compliance
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting, or related preferred
- 2+ years experience in financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office based programs
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience with automated financial systems preferred (ie. Symitar or related)
- Asset/Liability Management modeling experience (ie. ProfitStar or related)
- Ability to write complex reports
- Ability to read and interpret accounting principles and policy/procedure documents
- Posses a high level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.