Tulsa, OK 74103 US
The Engineer is responsible for supporting projects and assets related to improving efficiency, new construction, and facility performance. This position will assist with the maintenance, functionality, and designs of equipment, mechanical products, systems, and processes in gas plant and pipeline projects.
What will you do?
As an Engineer, you will:
- Implement efficient mechanical integrity programs.
- Coordinate mechanical integrity inspections and data management.
- Ensure data integrity, reliability, and accessibility.
- Keep production information up-to-date with relevant data.
- Provide key information from data to other engineers and stakeholders.
- Provide analyses and evaluations for management and stakeholders.
- As required, assist with regulatory determinations.
- Collaborate with various teams and field office personnel.
- Remain updated on relevant technical developments.
- Adhere to all environmental and safety guidelines.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field or engineering technology with P.E. license required
- 4+ years of engineering experience in energy industry
- Knowledge of Natural Gas and Liquid Pipeline Regulations; OSHA 1910.119 (J); API-510, 570, 576, 653; ASME Section VIII Div-1 & 2, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 piping codes; and NBIC preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, detail-oriented, and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.