Energy Technology Consultant
Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Energy Technology Consultant will work with clients to install software and assist them in their use of the system. You’ll have the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within a fast growing, high-tech, company.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve an effective end goal
- Develop relationships with clients
- Must be able to make important decisions and develop relationships with clients.
- Must be creative and outgoing and be able to work well in a team environment.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
- Open to traveling more than 50% of the time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, or related fields
- Upstream Revenue Accounting (Payouts & LOS, Disbursements, Revenue Accounting, Production Accounting, Division Orders, JIB, etc.)
You would be really happy here if:
- You enjoy continuous learning; in this position you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
- You enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient.