Pittsburgh, PA 15275
What is the position?
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the design and construction mechanical infrastructure associated with natural gas meter stations, interconnect facilities, and maintenance projects.
What are you going to do?
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the overall coordination of process design inputs from other engineering teams.
- Lead efforts to improve maintainability, operability, and reliability of existing assets
- Perform engineering design, scope development, development of equipment specs, and cost estimating.
- Provide support during routine operations, construction, and start-up
- Utilize data analysis tools and computer modeling to assist with the justification, evaluation, and development of solutions
What are the requirements?
- PE license preferred
- Experience with low and high voltage electrical distribution systems
- Ability to mentor and develop junior Engineers
- Experience with meter station and interconnect design
- Knowledge of 49CFR192 codes/regulations and able to apply them to designs
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.