One Williams Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is this position:
The ETL Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for Business Intelligence solutions including design, development, implementation, testing, and support.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Consult directly with business users and decision-makers to gather requirements and define scope
- Perform hands-on development
- Develop program logic for new applications and modify logic in existing applications
- Create and maintain effective, detailed design documentation
- Estimate and plan project deliverables
- Planning and managing deployments.
- Coordinating and conducting training and testing
- Code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
- Provide application technical support as needed
What experience is required:
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- 5+ years of hands-on business intelligence and/or application development experience.
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with SQL development for SQL and Oracle Databases
- Experience leading design, development, and testing of business intelligence solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will probably be really happy here if:
- You are very technical, thrive in a teamwork environment, and have strong leadership skills.
- You have strong sense of personal accountability and have a history of proactively seeking out new solutions to make a technical work environment more reliable and efficient.