ERP Applications Manager
1437 S. Boulder Avenue Tulsa, OK 74119
What is the position:
The ERP Applications Manager will be responsible for selecting methods to design and implement complex business solutions utilizing ERP products. The ERP Applications Manager will directly manage internal and external team members.
What will you do:
- Maintain and grow relationships with the various business teams within the organization.
- Work with the PMO, program and project management in ERP planning activities.
- Partner with internal customers to identify desired results and work to implement business improvements though process change, technology, and training.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to improve product, service and business processes.
- Advocate for new technology, concepts and approaches with the business stakeholders to help drive innovation and technological superiority.
- Identify, implement and monitor required tools, processes and procedures to create an effective and efficient organization.
- Participate in overall IT department architecture discussions
- Coordinate cross functional groups to test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications
- Analyze system output/results, make recommendations for support process improvement
- Evaluate resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Communicate with stakeholders the status of current issues related to the ERP system.
- Ensure system is up to the demand of the business
- Ensure proper standards related to account access and segregation of duty and compliance are followed.
- Ensure that industry standards are utilized for documentation, support and enhancements to our ERP system.
- Participate in annual Disaster Recovery testing.
- Drive improvements in our overall QA and testing processes.
- Lead and motivate a qualified staff to support the ERP system.
- Manage all aspects of the team, including selection/hiring, team building, coaching/mentoring, performance management, and rewards planning.
- Promote and drive professional development and training efforts to improve overall business acumen, technical knowledge and analysis skill.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related
- 10+ years experience leading application teams
- 10+ years experience supporting Oracle EBS, R12
- 5+ years experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion preferred
- Experience with offshore talent management required
- Experience with configurations involving GL, AP, AR, and FA modules
- Experience maintaining and improving large scale, global ERP Solutions
- Experience in leading business analysis, requirements gathering, and support
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders including Developers, DBAs, QA testers/analysts, Project Managers and executive team members.
- Ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures
- Ability to direct technical teams and act as the technical design authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’ s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.