Document Control Specialist
Longmont, CO 80501
What is the position:
The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the quality of Document Control services and products and ensuring compliance with E&C projects.
What will you do:
- Implement existing document control specifications
- Ensure equipment files have the required information
- Ensure documents line up before scanning into the central database
- Ensure that all project data documents are in accordance with the Document Control standards
- Be responsible for the tracking of vendor and contractor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle including revisions, transmittals, and distributions
- Provide back-up document control support
- Process outgoing and incoming correspondence in a timely manner
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Chemistry, or Science related preferred
- 2-4 years of document control experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience with vendor document management
- Experience with Electronic Data Management Systems (ProjecTools, Documentum, SharePoint, Livelink, etc.)
- Familiar with standard equipment documentation
- Familiar with deliverable management (revision control, squad checking, deliverables register, etc.)
- Familiar with transmittal and correspondence management
- Excellent communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.