Document Control Specialist
Houston, TX 77056 US
The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for maintaining document control services and ensuring compliance with engineering projects. This will include using drafting and document control knowledge to support digital drawing migration.
What will you do?
As a Document Control Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with design/drafting team to migrate drawings into new digital library.
- Use AutoCAD, Microsoft Power Apps, and Excel macros in pre-migration and migration efforts.
- Designate drawings to proper disciplines.
- Ensure library compatibility by modifying AutoCAD/Xref file names.
- Verify QA/QC data post migration.
- Implement existing document control specifications.
- Ensure that all project data documents are in accordance with the document control standards.
- Provide back-up document control support.
- Process outgoing & incoming correspondence in a timely manner.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, or related preferred.
- 2+ years of document control experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- 1+ years of drafting/designer experience.
- Familiar with AutoCAD/Excel macros/Microsoft Power Apps.
- Experience working in regulated environment preferred.
- Familiar with standard equipment documentation and document control standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.