Tulsa, OK 74103 US
What is the position?
The Document Admin will be responsible for maintaining the quality of document control services and products and ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
What will you do?
As a Document Admin, you will:
- Ensure files have the required information.
- Ensure documents line up before scanning into the central database.
- Update documents to reflect the correct information.
- Ensure that all project data documents are in accordance with the Document Control standards.
- Be responsible for the tracking of vendor and contractor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle including revisions, transmittals, and distributions.
- Provide backup document control support.
- Process outgoing and incoming correspondence in a timely manner.
What are the requirements?
- Experience with MS Word, Teams, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with SharePoint for document storage.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.