Director of Operations
Tulsa, OK 74136 US
What is the position?
The Director of Operations will be responsible for managing the Treasury, Retail. and Deposits for a regional bank.
What will you do?
As a Director of Operations, you will:
- Manage and provide strategic vision for Payments & Deposit Operations.
- Oversee Card Services, Deposit Processing, Treasury Support, ATM / ITM Services, and Electronic Services.
- Think about Payments & Deposit Operations strategically and develop plans on how to be more efficient and effective.
- Ensure that controls are in place to effectively handle all Payment & Deposit Operations processes.
- Serve as a liaison for Retail staff, answering questions professionally and efficiently. Communicate with management on staff deficiencies and exceptions.
- Manage Payments & Deposit Operations staff by providing appropriate training and constructive feedback as needed.
- Hire, lead, coach, and teach.
- Provide clear guidance and expected work outcomes to staff.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Manage Treasury Management Support, Deposit Operations, and Payments.
- Maintain risk controls and operational processing.
- Review and suggest process improvements.
- Complete due diligence as needed on bank acquisition targets.
- Participate in bank and data conversion process for bank acquisitions.
- Manage data conversion process for an extended period past conversion date.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field.
- 8+ years experience in banking.
- 5+ years experience in supervising.
- 5+ years experience in deposit operations and payments.
- Ability to understand and follow the applicable laws, regulations, and reporting requirements for the job responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated and able to work under pressure of deadlines.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.