Director of Operations
Oklahoma City, OK 73008 US
The Director of Operations will oversee all operations of a growing and fast-paced produce distribution company. This will include leading warehouse teams, optimizing operational processes, and ensuring smooth order fulfillment.
What will you do?
As the Director of Operations, you will:
- Lead operations team, providing training and constructive performance feedback.
- Implement strategies aimed at enhancing the efficiency of warehouse operations.
- Maximize efficiency by improving approaches to warehouse organization, pick paths, and inventory management.
- Work with various departments to ensure that operations align with logistics, procurement, customer service, and quality control.
- Leverage WMS software to enhance inventory and order fulfillment processes.
- Identify and analyze KPIs to meet operational targets
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, and safety standards.
- Promote the company's core values and a culture of excellence and teamwork among warehouse staff.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or related field
- Proficient in the use of WMS software
- Demonstrated success in carrying out effective processes in a warehouse setting, preferably in produce distribution.
- Knowledge of inventory management, pick paths, and warehouse layouts.
- Ability to utilize data for decision-making and improvement.
- Understanding of and commitment to quality control standards.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.