Director of Marketing
Tulsa, OK 74103 US
What will you do?
As the Director of Marketing, you will:
- Carry out the marketing strategy by overseeing both internal and external initiatives and projects.
- Supervise Marketing team in day-to-day priorities and projects.
- Enhance brand recognition and reinforce brand traits effectively.
- Drive increased traffic and sales among dealers and designers.
- Manage the brand's reputation and image.
- Oversee communications, public relations, event coordination, website development, promotional materials, POS, social media engagement, product branding and packaging, video and photography production, and all other public initiatives.
- Provide the annual Marketing Plan and manage the budget.
- Execute all initiatives and projects outlined in the Marketing Plan.
- Provide marketing support to the distribution network, including campaigns, point of sale (POS) materials, and events.
- Cultivate relationships with pertinent press and media outlets.
- Maintain vendor procurement and relationships.
- Offer support to Sales, Product, and Operations as necessary for any public-facing initiatives.
- Leverage buying group affiliations.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing, showing proven success
- 15% travel
- Ability to evaluate and transform ideas into strategies
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Design software
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You are full of ideas, think outside the box, and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.