Tulsa, OK 74121
What is the position?
The Developer Analyst will play a key role within a driven and dynamic team. The position will be responsible for providing development, growth, and support of business and operations-related IT systems. Activities will include troubleshooting issues related to operating systems, improving upon those existing, and developing new and improved support.
What will you do?
As a Developer Analyst you will:
- Work collectively with colleagues and team members to define, evaluate, and record, specific business/operational requirements.
- Must work collaboratively with business partners to identify and address issues.
- Work to develop as well as support interfaces meeting specified business/operational requirements.
- Plan with team in order to manage daily activities, project/assignment goals and deadlines.
- Provide support for business intelligence, GIS mapping systems, and associated supporting SCADA-applications.
- Follow/comply with all business/operational procedures.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree: MIS, CIS, or related field.
- Technical skills required include Java, C# development skills, and Linux/Unix/Windows.
- Additional technical skills preferred for this position include but are not limited to Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server Stored Procedures and database technologies.
- Technical skills that are a plus include JBoss, Hibernate ORM, OPC (Interoperability standard for industrial automation), Project management experience, Shell scripting, Spring, and Tapestry Web Framework.
- Ability to plan and manage work on a daily basis in order to successfully achieve time-critical projects.
- Available when necessary to work on a scheduled as well as a call-out basis.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.