Midland, TX 79705
What is the position?
The Desktop Technician will provide support for internal users in the company using excellent customer service skills.
What will you do?
As a Desktop Technician, you will:
- Receive and record customer problems/requests/issues and capture necessary documentation
- Perform problem identification and attempt to resolve, then assign to next level as necessary
- Monitor and track incident queue with the goal of timely addressing customer requests (ServiceNow)
- Perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain current knowledge of end-user computing hardware and software
- Utilize Active Directory to unlock accounts, add security/distribution groups, and updating personal information.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical support staff
What are the requirements?
- Associates Degree in Management Information Systems or related degrees or related years of experience
- Some travel may be required
- Experience with MS Office 2013-2016 and Office365
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with HP Laptops, HP desktops, and MS Surface Pro
- Experience troubleshooting printers
- Experience troubleshooting iOS/Android wireless devices
- Experience with ServiceNow or related ticketing systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with great attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of end-user computing technologies
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.