295 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City, UT 84108
What is the position:
The Desktop Analyst will provide a high level of hardware/software and application support to company’s end users with ticket management activities.
What will you do:
- Provide Application and Desktop Support services including: troubleshooting for PC, network, server, mobile devices, phone, printer hardware and software, handhelds.
- Provide in-person, desk-side and remote support to business users
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems
- Perform equipment refreshes, re-imaging, software installations and troubleshooting
- Assist with operating system upgrades, refreshes, etc.
- Test, troubleshoot, and validate system updates
What are the requirements:
- Associates in IT or related field preferred
- 2+ years of desktop support or related experience
- Experience with MS Office 2007/2010, Windows 7, Office 365
- Experience with Antivirus, Active Directory, Citrix, and Remote Assistance
- Experience with supporting Android and iPhone Mobile Devices
- Experience with hardware, software, and application maintenance, support, and installation
- Experience with desktop/laptop imaging
- Experience with ticket management tools (ie. ServiceNow)
- Experience preparing documentation, reports, etc.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.