Midland, TX 79701
What is the position:
The Deskside Technician will be responsible for deploying and configuring computers according to specified configurations.
What will you do:
- Configure and deploy laptop and desktop computers using SCCM
- Define requirements needed by the users
- Installing business applications
- Restoring data from old machines to new machines
- Troubleshoot issues with imaging, building software packages and related activities
- Ensure integration designs are simplified, performing optimally, and ensure data consistency
- Train users on how to use their new device
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in CS, MIS, or related field
- In depth SCCM experience
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Experience imaging HP x360 Notebooks preferred
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- Problem solving and communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.