Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Deployment Technician will be responsible for the configuration of laptops/desktops, routers and switches, and installing equipment, as well as assist in the consolidation and relocating end user work stations.
What will you do:
- Upgrade workstations
- Upgrade devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Install IT equipment
- Provide Application and Desktop Support services. This includes: troubleshooting for PC, network, server, phone, printer hardware and software, mobile devices, handhelds.
- Participate in technology refresh projects, provide in-person, desk-side and remote support to business users
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems
- Relocate and consolidate end user work stations.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelors or Associates in Information Technology or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Windows 10 required
- Experience with ITIL focused ticket management tools. ServiceNow is a plus
- Desktop/Laptop Imaging experience
- Hardware & software application maintenance and support
- Perform asset management requirements
- Coordinate resolution activities with all involved parties, but serve as the single point of contact for end users
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve