One Technology Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position?
The Data Architect will design, define, plan, develop, and coordinate the implementation of data architecture for the enterprise.
What will you do?
As the Data Architect, you will:
- Collaborate with business leaders and IT department to develop system architectural strategies
- Assist with IT projects by providing enterprise leadership and architectural direction
- Implement a data architecture that is aligned with current architectural principles
- Assist with Business Intelligence strategy development
- Develop enterprise-wide data roadmaps
- Document designs for all projects and impacted applications
- Ensures maximum technology leverage
- Supervises IT architectural staff and assists with budgeting and planning
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, mathematics or statistics
- 7 years of IT architecture or related experience in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of all application technology phases and multi-tier and/or service oriented architectures
- Ability to define architecture standards at the enterprise level
- Communicate with customers and technical staff to understand customer requirements, understanding system capabilities and provide optimal business value
You would be happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals