Data Analytics Manager
1437 S. Boulder Avenue Tulsa, OK 74119
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for leading teams that focus on information and data management for the organization and help create a company culture that promotes data-driven decisions.
- Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of data integrity
- Develop processes to ensure integrity of data feed to data warehouses
- Develop and maintain metrics, reports, analysis and dashboards to drive business decisions
- Establish a centralized data analytics and reporting service for business data
- Establish best practices in reporting and analysis
- Provide training, reporting, and metrics standardization
- Drive innovation on reporting improvement and automation, development of tools, and create new insightful reports
- Promote analytic usage and skills amongst employees and management
- Translate business analytics challenges into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations across multiple, diverse domains
- Collaborate with business units to identify and develop reporting and analytics solutions
- Conduct research on new and current technologies
- Facilitate resource planning and forecasting
- Anticipate business customers’ future needs
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related
- 10+ years experience with business intelligence
- 10+ years experience using business intelligence reporting tools and creation/automation of standard reports
- 5+ years experience leading data and analytics teams
- Experience with data mining, ETL, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Hadoop and/or other big data platforms is preferred
- Understanding of reporting and data warehouse implementation
- Knowledge of Data Visualization best practices
- Passionate about using data to uncover insights and drive business performance
- Excellent resource management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You are very technical, thrive in a teamwork environment, and have strong leadership skills.
- You have strong sense of personal accountability and have a history of proactively seeking out new solutions to make a technical work environment more reliable and efficient.