Data Analytics Administrator
1437 S. Boulder Avenue Tulsa, OK 74103
The Data Analytics Administrator is responsible for the design, development, and management of analysis applications.
- Develop and maintain R Shiny applications
- Utilize R Markdown for reporting
- Work closely with Application Developers, IT Server Admins, and Data Analysts to build a foundation for integrated analysis applications
- Work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Support data access, data security, and system performance tasks
- Implement and manage security and system access protocols
- Implement and manage development, QA, test, and production environments
- Perform administrative tasks on Linux servers (resource management, user setup, troubleshooting, and package management)
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with the R programming language
- 3+ years experience integrating data
- Experience with writing R packages
- Experience managing and configuring data connections including JDBC, REST API’ s, ODBC, and SOAP
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Apache Nigi, H2O, and Kafka
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS or similar ETL tools preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You are very technical, thrive in a teamwork environment, and have strong leadership skills.
- You have strong sense of personal accountability and have a history of proactively seeking out new solutions to make a technical work environment more reliable and efficient.