One Technology Center Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the onboarding of new datasets including preparing some cleansing of data and transforming them into Apache Parquet to be consumed by the company Tableau dashboards.
What will you do:
- Develop, test and implement ETL jobs for conversion, warehouse, or other usage
- Ensure data quality throughout entire ETL process.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to define and execute cross-functional data movements.
- Develop and deploy ETL workflows
- Support the operation and expansion of reporting and data warehouse environments.
- Modify ETL code to accommodate new business requirements and changes in the source data
- Document the ETL detailed design and test results
- Manage the automation of all ETL Processes within a job workflow.
- Maintain change control policies, procedures, and documentation for all data interfaces.
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, , Statistics, Business, or related preferred
- 3+ years experience in systems analysis and/or ETL development.
- Knowledge of Apache Parquet, Apache Nifi, Dremio, and Tableau server
- Knowledge of data processing concepts.
- Experience with accessing REST services (API’s) preferred
- Experience with Tableau Server preferred
- Ability to write SQL procedural scripts to query tables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- You think outside the box and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.