Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the Position:
The Communications Specialist will assist with the creation, editing, and proofreading of materials to be used strategically in corporate operations.
What will you do:
- Create new content and edit existing content for various platforms, including internet, newsletters, speeches, and more
- Prepare executive presentations by conducting extensive research
- Communicate financial and technical data to various audiences
- Coordinate internal meetings and events
- Write and produce internal communication videos
- Collaborate with co-workers and stakeholders
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in communications, public relations, or related field
- Expert writing skills in the AP style, and the ability to edit and proofread content
- Experience with digital and visual media
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.