12000 E Skelly Dr Tulsa, OK 74128-2800
What is the position?
The CRM Developer will develop new applications, document processes, and enhance existing applications related to CRM platforms.
What will you do?
As a CRM Developer, you will:
- Enhance the CRM platform through development and implementations
- Assist Business Analysts with architecture by providing technical guidance
- Utilize .NET to develop applications and modules that will enhance CRM platforms
- Collaborate with various business groups to develop technical solutions
- Integrate various systems and automate processes
- Document technical processes in order to allow for the maintenance of code
- Maintain CRM platforms with code running
- Utilize technologies such as SSRS and PowerBI to create reports and dashboards
- Ensure applications are operating properly and in compliance with CDPR, PCI and PII
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using .NET
- 2+ years of experience developing, integrating, and creating workflows with CRM platforms
- Experience with cloud integrations
- Experience with Source Code version control tools and Change Management (CM) processes
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.