Business Intelligence Analyst III
Houston, TX 77056 US
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for designing, testing, and supporting business intelligence solutions primarily using Microsoft Power BI.
What will you do:
- Design/Create BI reports, data models, and dashboards working with Power BI, Databricks, and Python
- Test and troubleshoot BI reports, data models, and dashboards
- Collaborate with Analysts and Developers to define how data is processed and stored by the company's application
- Track and maintain all BI development
- Document requirements, draft test plans and perform unit testing and user training.
- Conduct end-user workshops and training on new self-service BI tools (E.g. PowerView, Excel PowerPivot, and Excel Services).
- Demonstrate general SharePoint concepts such as posting Excel documents, ensuring Excel workbooks are set to update appropriately and instructing users how they can host BI content on team and collaboration sites.
What are the requirements:
- Strong background in Power BI Development
- Experience with Power BI Training
- Experience maintaining existing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Preferred: Experience with Databricks
- Preferred: Experience with Python
- Highly adaptable, capable of learning new technologies
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.