Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The Business Analyst work alongside Development, Support, and Implementation teams to ensure the software solutions are efficient, intuitive, and successfully implemented.
What will you do:
- Troubleshoot client issues and help identify a solution
- Create documentation for software applications (training materials, requirements analysis, functional design specifications, etc.)
- Participate and assist in the development of design
- Serve as the liaison between end users and internal technical teams
- Provide software support/troubleshooting and give advice on enhancement opportunities for software applications
- Perform root cause analysis
- Participate in weekly project status meetings and assist in training users on various applications
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, Finance or related fields
- 3-7 years of Business Analyst related expereince
- Some travel may be required
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries
- Experience using project-based tools
- Experience gathering requirements
- Experience creating software application documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.